Last night ended our Football Season. It was a busy couple of months running Jaxton and then Kaige back in forth to practices and games. They had fun and it was fun to watch. I will miss watching the game but am so ready for things to slow down a little. Ryker has 2 more games and then soccer will be over until spring. I love watching all the games I just hate running them back in forth to practices.
Jaxton just informed he wants to sign up for Basketball.
Mission Call
11 years ago
3 comments:
I agree! I love watching my kids play, but the back and forth to practices is what I would rather not deal with.
I WILL NEVER COMPLAIN AGAIN ABOUT RUNNING MY ONE BOY TO PRACTICES.
AND BACK!
I know how you feel! I feel like I am living in my car....
Post a Comment