Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas Eve 2010

The kids draw names for Christmas and we let them exchange their gifts Christmas Eve.

Kaige had Emerson and got her a drawing kit that lets you draw and design clothes. Ms. Em has been wanting this for awhile and gently convinced him to get it for her. I don't think he really had a choice not too.


Slatin had Ryker and gave him this sweet hat.




Ryker had Slatin and gave him legos


Jaxton had Kaige and gave him Halo Legos which we had to be pretty sneaky when we bought them and Kaige was so surpised. (those are the best gifts)
Emerson had Jaxton and gave him another sweet hat.

It was a nice Christmas Eve.

1 comments:

GRANDMA GIGI

LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD GREAT FUN, I LOVE ALL YOUR PICTURES, MAKES ME FEEL CLOSER WHEN I CAN SEE YOU ALL.
LOVE FOREVER