Monday, March 7, 2011

Soccer and fun in the car.

Jaxton had his first soccer game on Saturday and they won. Can I hear a Woot Woot. Slatin played also
These were my buddies during Jaxton's games.
Ryker played Friday Night against Cedar and they tied and then Saturday they played Beaver and kicked butt 10-1. I wasn't able to go up but Chris did. (hmm how did that work out, a peaceful drive ALONE with no kids screaming in the background, watching not one but 2 games uninterrupted and a peaceful ride home. Not sure how he lucked out) Em played on Thursday and Friday and tied. She was so excited to wear her socks, jersey and shin guards on Thursday but by Friday, not so much. We will see how this week goes.
On Tuesdays and Thursdays I pick up Kaige and his friend Tate at the Intermediate school after practice and then we head up to the Middle school to pick up, but we usually have about a 45 minute to hour wait for Ryker. So what do we do??????????? we prank text. Don't be hatin' if you get one from us.
THe other day we drove by the girls track team and tate puts his hand up to his ear like a phone and mouths call me. We head up to the middle school and drive past this group of MEN runners and Kaige puts his hand up to his ear like phone and mouths call me. Totally cracked us up.
I have to write these things down or I will forget.
Chris has been gone ALOT and Em has been sleeping in my bed, a couple of weeks ago she said lets make a deal I will sleep in your bed when Dad is gone and sleep in my bed when he is home. On Wed I went with Summer and Ryker put them to bed and had Em sleep in her bed. I wake up at midnight to her by the side of my bed and she says.....
WE HAD A DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ooops.

3 comments:

JILLIAN

WAY TO GO TEAM STEGLICH!
LOoooooooooVE PRANK CALLS!
TELL EMMIE A DEALS A DEAL.

AND BACK!

ashleestout

Great Job!! whoot whew

The Moore Family

So I want to know did any of the guys let Kaige know they would call him? He is a character and I so see him doing that.