Saturday Emerson was baptized by her dad. I didn't think I would be as emotional as I was. She looked so beautiful in her white dress. We were so touched by those who made the effort to come.
Her Grandma and Grandpa Sweat
Some of her cousins that came Everyone else left before I could take a picture
Her Grandma and Grandpa Sweat
Some of her cousins that came Everyone else left before I could take a picture
4 comments:
What great pictures, Congrats Emi!
SHE LOOKED SO PRECIOUS IN HER BEAUTIFUL DRESS.
IT WAS A WONDERFUL BAPTISM .
MISSED YOU LAST NIGHT.
TO THE MOON!
Gald we could make it for the baptism. She looked so cute in her pretty dress! We are so proud of Em
IT WAS A WONDERFUL DAY, SO GLAD WE COULD BE THERE, AND TO SEE KAIGE'S ORDINATION TO THE PRIESTHOOD.
WHAT A GREAT WEEKEND WE HAD.
LUV YOU
Post a Comment