Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Getting things done.

Monday Night after the lesson we went out to get control of the weeds around the front of the house. If everything goes as planned we are going to be putting rock down around the front pine trees this Saturday. Fingers crossed.





who needs shovels, hoes, and rakes when Dad has a blow torch.



I think we made one of our neighbors nervous, she kept yelling at us to wet down the fence.
The boys all did a great job in keeping it under control.



I think I'm going to make it. I finished up almost all of Slatin's stuff for the store and a couple of dolls for our Family Reunion next week.
working on 2 more things and hopefully I can get them done. If not I keep telling myself it will be okay.




Last night Ryker had his band concert. He is in Jazz band, Guitar, and Band II so we had the privilege of spending 2 hours listening to ALL the bands because he would play, wait, play, wait, play. Good times. But he did a great job.



I didn't get pictures of him with the guitar but that was my favorite one to listen to. They sounded really good.

3 comments:

Unknown

YOU ARE SUCH A GREAT MOM! are your hands tired? WINKS-JEN

GRANDMA GIGI

IT'S SO GREAT TO SEE HIM KEEPING UP WITH HIS MUSICAL TALENTS. TELL HIM WE ARE SO PROUD OF HIM.
LOVE FOREVER

JILLIAN

LOVE YARD WORK WITH THE FAMILY!
LOVE BLOW TORCHES!
LOVE WATCHING FIRE!
CAN YOU SAY PYROMANIAC?

LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK!