Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy Fourth of July

This Year with Taylor serving our country we decide to put a float in the parade. Mom, Summer and I were the lucky ones to decorate. We were slackers and waited until the night before to throw everything together.










My mom made all the girls cute little skirts and the boys vest to wear.














The older boys had big water guns and anyone they knew on the parade route got a splash of refreshing ice cold water.


Uncle Kade was the lucky one to sit on the float with all the kiddo's while the rest of us sat in the truck with my dad


Skittles and Sneakers aka Uncle Kyle and my Mom.


My Grandma even made it out to watch the parade from her front porch.






I am so thankful for the sacrifices my brother the troops and their families are making to keep our country free. I am so proud of my brother and love and miss him so much.


On a happier note I get to go up to SLC in a couple of weeks with my sisters, brother, and parents and see Taylor one last time before he flies out to Iraq. It will be bittersweet.

1 comments:

JILLIAN

WHAT A FUN FOURTH OF JULY TRADITION.
THE WEE ONES LOOK SO CUTE.

AND BACK