Thursday, September 29, 2011

Football verse Trampoline

Kaige decided to try out tackle football this year. I was excited because I love to watch my boys play football but a little nervous because it is such a rough sport.

Kaige also loves to mess around on the trampoline. 2 weeks ago he was jumping with some friends and came down wrong and did something to his back. He couldn't run, walk, or sit without hurting for a couple of days. Then Monday again he is jumping on the trampoline with some friends and either breaks or sprains his pinkie toe making it hurt to walk or run, again sitting him out of football practice.

I don't know why I was worried about football, I think I needed to be worried about the trampoline.

Trampoline 2 Football 0

3 comments:

JILLIAN

WOW YOU HAVE REALLY BEEN SLACKING ON THE BLOGGING LATELY.
PICK IT UP I NEED SOMETHING TO READ.

TO THE MOON!

JILLIAN
This comment has been removed by the author.
JILLIAN

NICE TRY.
NEW PICTURE DOES NOT COUNT AS AN UPDATE.
ALTHOUGH THE PICTURE IS VERY CUTE, I AM GOING TO NEED SOME ACTUAL WORDS TO GO ALONG WITH IT.

TO THE BACK!