Spiders are everywhere at our house. I had a spider clip order for
70 spider clips. So needless to say we have spiders everywhere. They are using them for Christmas to go with the story about spiders and a Christmas Tree. I had never heard this before but after talking to him I looked the story up and it is neat. 
I am just about done with them only 12 more to go and then I am packing up my beads. This year I have probably made about 120 spiders so I am ready to pack up the beads. Grateful for the order but glad to almost have them done. I picked up some Halloween wigs on clearance and the Em and Slatin had a blast trying playing with them.



Kaige's team is in the playoffs this week, so football is winding down. Kaige and Slatin are both signed up for Basketball and Soccer tryouts for SPRING are already this week. Crazy. We just had our last game Saturday. So things are not slowing down like I would like them to, but we keep plugging along. We have had some major changes in our family and Chris will be home more to help out. I am sure as I write this I have just jinx myself. Ryker driving has been such a blessing, he helps out with some of the back and forth which is sooooooooooo soooooooooo nice.
Tomorrow night I get to go watch Jaxton at his Ballroom dancing class. To see what they have learned so far. He really enjoys going, but that also could be because he has such a cute partner.
3 comments:
I almost didn't click when it said "spiders, spiders, Everywhere." 70 spiders is a LOT!
THAT IS A LOT OF SPIDERS, LOVE THOSE WIGS.
LUV YOU
CREEPY!
Post a Comment