Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Beatty Family Party

Last Saturday we had our adult Beatty party. Kade and Becky were in charge and kept with the homemade gift theme. Everyone (except one person who shall not be named ) made something for their person and then added something to go with it. (namely gift cards) It was alot of fun to see what everyone came up with.

Heather had Tim and made him this shirt. His favorite word is Awesome and he told the kids to call him "Uncle Awesome" .... Awesome. She also gave him a gift card to his favorite store. Tim had Sam and gave him some coupons for hair cuts, and a night of babysitting for Sam and Kendra. Lucky. Chris had Summer and I(we cheated) made her an apron, cuz she likes to cook so much. NOT. and a gift card in the pocket for her to buy something fun.
My Parents had Taylor and made him this sweet hat and gave him a picnic table to go with it. Ellie had Heather and made her this darling wallet with a gift card. Kendra had Chris and gave his these oh so lovely undies with a duct tape wallet and some spending money, Becky had Ellie and made her this cute Jewelry holder.

My mom had Kendra and made her puppets with a puppet curtain (forgot to get that picture it is soooo cute) Zak had my dad and made him a duct tape wallet with a chain and gave him some sweet smelling stetson Cologne (growing up that is what my parents always had zak give his friends, a wallet and cheap cologne) with a gift card in it. My dad had Kade and he made him a hat (0k maybe my mom helped) with a picnic table



Summer had Becky and made her this really cute bracelet and gave her some spending money. I had Zak. I had so much fun coming up with his gift. I made him a picture book with pictures of just me and all my lovely poses. What a lucky guy. I have to say as I was making it I couldn't stop giggling as I put the pages together. It was fun. I also gave him a gift card . Kendra had my mom and she gave her a duct tape wallet with money. Kade had me and gave me a super cute jewerly holder.


It was fun to visit and see what everyone came up with. It was especially great that Taylor was home to share it with us.





1 comments:

GRANDMA GIGI

WHAT GREAT IDEAS FOR GIFTS, LOOKS LIKE EVERYONE HAD LOTS OF FUN, "LOVE THOSE UNDIES" CHRIS.
LUV YOU GUYS