
This kid is eating me out of house and home. On Sunday for Dinner he had 2 sandwhichs and an extra slice of bread along with 2 hamburgers and fries and chips. Where is he putting it????????? The other day he had
6 bowls of cereal. He must be going thru a growth spurt because he is always eating. He told us when my belly is hungry then my belly is hungry and I need to eat.
4 comments:
I agree with Kaige, when your belly is hungry, EAT!
To the Moon!
Oh my goodness I feel for you!! My boys are doing the same thing, I don't think I'll ever have enough food for them. It must be in the water.
I always wonder how these little guys can put it away! I wish I could get away with that, but my growth spurts now just go out instead of up!!!!
YOU KNOW I HAD A COUPLE OF BOYS THAT I THOUGHT THEY MUST HAVE HAD A HOLLOW LEG, THE WAY THEY ATE. GOOD LUCK FILLING HIM UP.
LUV YOU
Post a Comment