Last Friday and Saturday we had the Gubler Reunion. My mom was in charge and decided to have it up at Uncle Reed's old cabin. I AM NOT A CAMPER. I do not like to camp at all, but I wanted to support my mom and the Gublers so I sent Chris and the kids. Just kidding I went too but I did have to come home friday night with my Dad, I couldn't let him drive home alone, with it being dark and a long drive, and then I headed up with him and Summer early Saturday morning. It was a beautiful place and the weather was so nice. It was fun to visit with family and have fun.
My boys love these little boys.
Playing Frisbee and football
We played some minute to win it games. Here is Em trying to get a cookie into her mouth without if falling
and Ryker's attempt
Kaiger
Jayman
Big Dog. We didn't see much of him, he was either exploring with Isaac or catching fish with Kaige and Karson
Some more minute to win it games
My man. He was sick but still spent the night with the kids. Em was scared because her cot was by the door of the tent so she laid with Chris on his HUGE cot and she kept nudging Chris to be tell him to please try to sleep quieter. He had an awful cold and was snoring. Too funny
The old men trading stories
Playing some more games
BOYS---- Friday night when we got up to the place the boys were messing around and Ryker found a can of spray paint and and an old golf club and thought it would be fun to see if what would happen if he smashed it with the club. NOT A GOOD IDEA. Jaxton said he had his back to him, Kaige and Rhett and they heard a loud boom and a cloud of black smoke then Ryker turned around. He was covered.
They started scrubbing it with soap and a scouring pad but that was taking off his skin so my Uncle Kris found some gasoline and they were able to get most of it off.
It was a good weekend.
3 comments:
Looks like it was a blast and now you have some awesome memories. Love the last pic. of Ryker. hugs, jen... p.s. Dinner date DQ... sooooon!
That picture of Ryker is funny! boys will be boys!
It takes a lot to get me up to Uncle Reed's as well. Sounds like fun.
Post a Comment