Homecoming 2013. Jaxton's first date and first dance. Ryker asked Megan Barton. He asked her with Dibs ice cream. With a note inside the container saying I have dibs on you for homecoming. She answered back with a carton of sherbert. If I was Ernie and you were Bert I'd say Sure bert. Jaxton asked Ashley Stackhouse with a a jar full of army men and a letter of his name written on random army feet. She answered back with the frozen army men. I can't remember how see tied it together but it was cute. They had a fun group and I was so impressed with how modest all the girls dresses were. I was also impressed with the young men. They planned their date around the priesthood session so they were able to attend that. Great Group. We were going the have the dinner on my parents back deck but with the weather changing suddenly we at the last minute decided to have it in our basement. Thanks to an amazing Husband we were able to pull if off and it turned out really nice. Summer made the corsages again. Loved how they turned out. We layered them with a chain and a string of pearls. I have already told her to plan on helping out for prom.
Mission Call
11 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment