Flag Football has come to an end at our house. Next year Tackle YIKES!!!. Jaxton and Kaige were both on the same team and had a great time. We didn't win the championship but we came away with some from memories and good times. They had an AWESOME coach who did such a great job. This was the best year I think for them. Kaige didn't want to play this year but decided to at the last minute and he was glad he did.
We sure were glad to have them on our Coop. Cooper enjoyed them and they were 2 of our biggest stars! I hope to see them keep it up; they're both really talented.
1 comments:
We sure were glad to have them on our Coop. Cooper enjoyed them and they were 2 of our biggest stars! I hope to see them keep it up; they're both really talented.
Post a Comment