The Kids were all so excited last night to get their costumes ready. They can't wait to go trick or treating. This morning I took them to school and stayed and watched the costume parade. This is sad to say but this is my first time going. I don't know why I haven't gone before and that is sad. They had fun. Ryker and Jaxton came up with their own costumes. Ryker a rocker and Jaxton taped a quarter to his back and he is a quarterback. Kaige is a football player, slatin a pirate and Emerson is a witch. This morning she was a mean witch (she threw a fit because her tights weren't just right) and right now she is a sweet witch. Can't wait for all the candy tonight.
Emerson in the parade at school

Mr. Rocker

Playing around with the color spray. I want to paint a bulls eye on chris head but I don't know if I can convince him


1 comments:
I LOVE the costumes! Bring em over to my MOMs tonight if you guys get a chance! She has Full size candy bars!
Post a Comment