My friend and I made these cute mangers. (Thanks Jami) She is the bestest ever. For the first time I drilled thru wood myself. Pat myself on the back. I was so excited how they turned out. 
My friend and I made these cute mangers. (Thanks Jami) She is the bestest ever. For the first time I drilled thru wood myself. Pat myself on the back. I was so excited how they turned out. 
8 comments:
DARLING KERI! I have seen those countdown blocks in blogland I want some. P.S. anyway I can get my hands on a manger.... SO DANG CUTE, I WANT ONE! I will pay!
The manger turned out super CUTE. I am way impressed with you too!
LOVE the countdown blocks.....when and where can I sign up for lessons on how to make all this stuff you make!!!!!
YOU ARE JUST SO CRAFTY! I WANTED THE MANGER SO BAD TONIGHT AT THE CRAFT PARTY. IT IS DARLING. IT WAS FUN SEEING YOU AT THE PARTY TONIGHT. I WISH WE WOULD HAVE BEEN SITTING CLOSER. HOPEFULLY I WILL SEE YOU NEXT THURSDAY
YOU ALWAYS HAVE THE CUTEST THINGS AT THE PARTY.
I LOVE THAT MANGER AS WELL.
IS THAT JOSEPH'S SANDAL SITTING BY IT?
IT WAS GOOD TO SEE YOU LAST NIGHT.
NEXT TIME I WILL HAVE TO SAVE YOU A SPOT RIGHT NEXT TO ME AND THE GIRLS SO WE CAN REALLY THROW DOWN THE POLLYANNA CHALLENGES.
AND BACK!
I loved the manager! It was soooo cute!
Keri I love the manger. Do you have a pattern of how to cut the wood?
You always come up with the cutest things!! So sad I missed the party but the All Stars were calling my name first!
Post a Comment