Tuesday, November 10, 2009

FHE

Last night for FHE we went to the church with some friends and had FHE. The bishop gave a lesson on the fiery Serpents
Before going to the church all the moms took ties (thanks kendra) and filled the bottoms with beans and sewed them shut. After the lesson the kids sent them flying.
Everyone had a great time.


whether throwing the snakes or dancing with them
We had a few get stuck up high but they were rescued.
A few snakes lost their lives but all in all it was a very fun night. Before ending, a game of horse had to be played and I think I will say Brandi won. What do you think Brandi???








3 comments:

The Andra Family

Looks like a lot of fun. What exactly did you did with the ties?

JILLIAN

WHAT A FUN FHE.
I LOVE THE TIES MADE INTO FIERY SERPANTS.
YOUR KIDS WILL NEVER FORGET THAT ONE.

TO THE MOON AND BACK!

Shane and Brandi

I usually don't play unless I know I will have a CHANCE at winning! lol It was so fun! Thanks for the invite!