Monday, November 23, 2009

My knot is fraying

Have you ever heard the saying "when you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on"? well I have reached the end and my knot is fraying. I keep telling myself, Deep breaths, Deep breaths. It is just one of those days (or weeks)
There is not enough time in the day lately to get everything done.
I am hoping tomorrow looks better.
Okay enough complaining.

4 comments:

Unknown

Thats because you are the Energizer bunny... you keep going ang going and going.. HE HE, hope the load lightens. I may hit you up on a manger... How soon do you need to know?. I can purchase it unfinished... Do I just buy a baby doll and put it in there as Jesus? HE! I have your number in my phone, so I can call you within a week or so? If you don't hear from me within a week or so... then just forget it. ;) Have a great Thanksgiving.. Jenn ;)

JILLIAN

CAN I BE OF ANY HELP?

SERIOUSLY I KNOW YOU NEED IT.

I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK!

The Andra Family

You're not alone. Good luck and hang in there.

Unknown

Keri what you need to learn is the word NO!! well maybe learn it a bit nicer than I would say it. You have taken on so much and are constantly on the go. It makes me not want to even mention (or complain)about my busy days.