Thursday, December 3, 2009

Family Pictures

Over Thanksgiving we had Family Pictures with my whole family. Some were sooooo Happy to get their pictures taken. Glad to have it over with .

I love this one of my sisters and I










10 comments:

Shane and Brandi

For me family pictures is a HUGE thing to check off my Christmas list. It is usually the last thing to get done too. I love the one of you and your sisters!

JILLIAN

WOW, WHAT A BIG FAMILY YOU GUYS HAVE NOW.
I LOVE YOUR PICTURES!
THEY TURNED OUT SO CUTE.

AND BACK!

Unknown

Great pics. Love the sister one, and your family pic. of your family is darling!

The Moore Family

What cute pictures. I can't wait to see mine and my smiling babe..oh wait she didn't smile in a single one. I can't wait to see her onery looking face in ALL the pictures.

Reno

Those are really great pictures of really terrific people.

Nate and Sum

I love the last family pic. YOur kids are growing up! Ryker looks like a young man. :)

The Andra Family

Love the pics. You have such a cute family inside and out. Who took them?

Ence Family

Love the pictures!! Never thought of taking them at my parents neighbors house. They have really done a lot to that place!!

GRANDMA GIGI

LOVE ALL THOSE PICTURES,SPECIALLY THE FAMILY ONE, DO WE GET ONE OF THOSE?
LOVE
FOREVER

Angie

Cute pictures, is that the old house up on the hill by Thell and Elaine's old house. I always wanted to buy it.