Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Winterfest

Last Night was LaVerkin's Winterfest. Kaige and Slatin did the Jingle Bell run in the rain and came in 2nd and 3rd soaking wet. Ryker was suppose to march in the parade (with the band) but they cancelled the bands spot because of rain. Emerson's Dance group performed in the program. They looked so cute. She has so much fun with Dance.

Santa and Mrs. Clause showed up. (sorry about the picture) They had to kill time before the program started and lets just say it was interesting. I can say this because I know who they were.
Someone got ahold of my camera and had to play around .

It was cold and wet but the kids had fun. They had an awesome fire works show after.

3 comments:

The Andra Family

Emerson did a great job and was really cute to watch. Tell Summer to watch it on the PDA.

Shane and Brandi

I was a whimp and stayed home. It was to cold to go outside! I didn't find out until later that they had moved it inside. Hope you had a good time.

Unknown

Looks like fun. Love the picture of the santa's