Emerson wanted to take some pictures with me, and if you know me I hate to have my picture taken, but for Em I will do it.
Oh, how sweet.
Oh, how sweet.
Of course we had to have one with rabbit ears
and Summer and Kendra I couldn't let you down and not have a picture with my picture face. So here you go....
I finally finished my first baby rag quilt. I was so excited until I turned it over and realized that one of the squares was turned the wrong side. This was after I had washed it. Em couldn't be happier she gets a new blanket.
7 comments:
love the picture face... you are to funny! You need to be in more pics. Love the quilt... my gosh woman, how do you do it all????????????????????
You guys are soooo cute! You always have to have some silly pictures of yourself. Its fun.
SUCH CUTE PICS! YOU AND EM ARE SO CUTE! LOVE THE BABY BLANKET. YOU ARE SO TALENTED
Your blanket turned out cute!
I love the way the blanket turned out! And the pictures of you and Em are priceless. You should put those on your block next month for her room.
I love those cute pics and you take good pics. I love the first one with you and emmy.
SUCH CUTE PICTURES OF EMMIE AND HER MOTHER.
THE BLANKET IS DARLING OF COURSE.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE BREAD!
IT WAS DELISH!
TO THE MOON!
Post a Comment