NO THANKS! I have my kids trained!!! they get the big pink barf bucket (bowl) and they throw up in that or THEY must run to the toilet. I have only had to clean it up on sheets and that is easy pull off and throw in wash! GOOD LUCK, SORRY TOO!
No way! You are on your own!
Wow it sounds like we were in the same boat!! matthew did that last night. luckly it was all over the kitchen floor this time:)
WHO WAS SICK?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
NO THANKS! I have my kids trained!!! they get the big pink barf bucket (bowl) and they throw up in that or THEY must run to the toilet. I have only had to clean it up on sheets and that is easy pull off and throw in wash! GOOD LUCK, SORRY TOO!
No way! You are on your own!
Wow it sounds like we were in the same boat!! matthew did that last night. luckly it was all over the kitchen floor this time:)
WHO WAS SICK?
Post a Comment