Friday, July 2, 2010

Apricot Jam


This morning I decided I better get working on Jam. I made 2 batches and got 7 pints and called it good. It barely made a dent in the box but Chris is the only one that eats the jam and I hated to use all my sugar. 7 will be good. Can you see those red beauties by the jars???? Pulled those off my tomato plants yesterday. We have a ton of tomatoes. I am so excited. Guess the garden is going to have to stay in the planters.

3 comments:

GRANDMA GIGI

THE JAM LOOKS GREAT. I AM SOOOO JEALOUS, LOOKING AT YOUR TOMATOES, WE ARE STILL TRYING TO GET OURS TO GROW, I GUESS IT'S NOT GOING TO WORK.
LUV YOU

Bonita

I'm so jealous of your tomatoes!! Mine are looking so sad.

JILLIAN

SEAMSTRESS, CRAFTESS, COUPON SAVER, JAM MAKER, FOOD STORAGE PROFESSIONAL, MOTHER , WIFE, SISTER , DAUGHTER, FRIEND,CROCHETER, DECORATOR,
ALL AROUND GOOD PERSON AND A GARDNER AS WELL.
WHAT NEXT?
I KNOW.
PIE TASTE TESTER.

AND BACK!