Jaxton is at Scout camp and I dropped Kaige, Slatin and Emerson off in Nevada yesterday for a couple of days. It is just Ryker and me. What to do. Go into work and work work work or stay home and work work work. The fun choices I have.
I SAY.................................STAY HOME AND TAKE IT EASY FOR A CHANGE. YOU WONT GET ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY LIKE THIS FOR AWHILE. GRAB A GOOD BOOK, CRAFT, OR EVEN SOME Zzzzzzz's.
I think you should treat Ryker to the movies and dinner. Make him sit and watch a chick flick with his mom. It will be something he will always remember. LOL
3 comments:
I SAY.................................STAY HOME AND TAKE IT EASY FOR A CHANGE.
YOU WONT GET ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY LIKE THIS FOR AWHILE.
GRAB A GOOD BOOK, CRAFT, OR EVEN SOME Zzzzzzz's.
TO THE MOON AND BACK!
I think you should treat Ryker to the movies and dinner. Make him sit and watch a chick flick with his mom. It will be something he will always remember. LOL
I'M ALL FOR THE MOVIE AND DINNER!! WHERE DID YOU DROP THE KIDS OFF?
LOVE YOU
Post a Comment