Happy Birthday Jaxton. My handsome 13 year old. We got him fishing gear and he gets to go fishing on Saturday morning. He can't wait. He is such a good kid and tries so hard. He can be the most stubborn kid ever but he is the most loving and tenderhearted one as well. We are sure glad to have him in our family. Love ya Bud.
Mission Call
11 years ago
6 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAXTON!
I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.
KEEP ON FISHIN.
AND BACK!
Jaxton Happy Birthday. We hope that you have a great day!!
Happy Birthday Jaxton! I wished I would have remembered it was your birthday I would have come over with my water gun, and given you a little present. LOL
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAXTON!!! HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY
AW, man! we just had a cake activity! I wish I had read your post earler! Whay didn't Chris have us sing to him :)
i tried to embarrass him at Young Men's tonight. I yelled out happy birthday to him but only the young men heard and they aren't always the quickest to pick up on things. I hope he had a happy happy happy birthday. He is a sweetheart!
Post a Comment