Okay you really suck! Is that even me? Normally you are the one sporting the panty hose over the face....
That is you with the panty hose on the face....I can't believe you are trying to pull that off as me. Whatever!
Don't try and put your picture off on me. Own up to it.
But it isn't even me....it is you! You know it and I know it.
Ok Kendra whatever. I finally one up you and you are in denial.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU BOTH !AND WHOEVER IS SPORTING THE PANTY HOSE,... NICE.AND BACK!
You have been planning this all year. Haven't you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Okay you really suck! Is that even me? Normally you are the one sporting the panty hose over the face....
That is you with the panty hose on the face....I can't believe you are trying to pull that off as me. Whatever!
Don't try and put your picture off on me. Own up to it.
But it isn't even me....it is you! You know it and I know it.
Ok Kendra whatever. I finally one up you and you are in denial.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU BOTH !
AND WHOEVER IS SPORTING THE PANTY HOSE,... NICE.
AND BACK!
You have been planning this all year. Haven't you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Post a Comment