Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas Party

Over Thanksgiving we had our family Christmas Party. Summer and Tim were in charge this year.

We had an ugly sweater contest and most everyone came up with something.

Ellie and Taylor


Kendra and Sam


Tim and Summer (oh wait Where's Summer's sweater???? oh that's right she didn't have one)


Kade and Becky. Kade one the prize hands down. And the sad thing is he is planning on wearing these pants to church. Poor Becky.


Chris and Keri ( my tree had an extension cord hanging from it to plug in to the wall so I could light up)

The theme this year was homeade gifts. We each drew a name and had a certain amount to make something for that person. It took alot of of thought and work and I think the gifts meant more. Summer had Taylor and about 5 years ago he had drawn a picture for her and she saved it and found it this year and made it into a plate for him along with a blanket.
Kade had my dad and he found an old picture of my dad and his brothers added something to it and framed it. It really touched my dad.


My Dad had Zak and made (along with a little help from my mom) these awesome knee lenght shorts along with tube socks. Growing up my mom made most of my brothers shorts and they were long and he would always wear them with tube socks. He also gave him a gift card. Maybe a little cheating.




Taylor had Kendra and Ellie had my mom and they made them Benches
Zak had Kade and made him this quilt with a picture of his idol Frank Meir

I had Ellie and We made her a picture of the temple

Chris had Summer and made her a bench. I did not want to part with this bench. But Because I love her so much she got it.

Kendra had Heather and Sam had Becky and they got darling bags. My mom had Tim and made his a super cute stocking with gift card. Tim had Chris and made him these things to hang his guitars from. Super nice and Chris is excited. Heather had me and made me a cute picture hanger. Becky had Sam and gave him a year supply of baked goods with a cute cookie jar filled with mint brownies. It was really fun. Thanks Summer and Tim.

3 comments:

Shane and Brandi

What a fun Christmas party!

The Moore Family

Love the pictures. It was a fun party. I just posted mine today.

Anonymous

I thought the party was fun. I am glad you guys liked it. I love my bench and it looks so cute in my house. I will have to take a picture of it. Love Love Love it! Kade informed me today that he is having mom hem those pants so he can where them next week to work. Gotta love our brother:)