Thursday, December 23, 2010

Tile

With all the rain this week Chris hasn't been able to work, at least at his job. I have found plenty for him to do around the house. We were given a bunch of tile from our neighbors and what a perfect time to lay it. We are slowly finishing our family room. Last year we put in a wood stove which has been so nice.








The tile goes all the way to the back door and today he is going to put it down the hallway. Next on the list is beadboard for some of the walls. I can't wait.

4 comments:

The Moore Family

It looks way nice. He does great work.

Shane and Brandi

The tile looks great! I have tried calling you about the slippers, but I can never get you. Call me if you need help.

GRANDMA GIGI

THE STOVE AND TILE LOOK WONDERFUL.
WE ARE SURE ENJOYING OUR NEW WOOD STOVE THIS WINTER. WE HAVE A FOOT OF SNOW, AND THE FOG IS SO HEAVY IT HAS COATED ALL THE TREES AND BUSHES WITH A HEAVY FROST, IT LOOKS PRETTY, BUT IS VERY COLD.
LOVE TO YOU ALL

Unknown

lOOKS great Keri how exciting! Love the wood stove too! SIGHHH, COZY! jen