Emerson wanted a cupcake birthday party. I let her invite 5 girls and my mom made all of them the cutest chef hat and matching apron. Thanks mom, they were so cute.
Chef Emerson
Riley, Rachel, Scotland, Cassidy, Emerson and Lexi
We decorated cupcakes and sugar cookies that were cut out as cupcakes. (after planning the party,Em informs me that she doesn't like cupcakes, WHAT????? so luckily Aunt Claudia had a cute cupcake cookie cutter.
Chef Emerson Aunt Summer came with her cute apron to help out. I found the cutest favor boxes that looked like a yummy cupcake that we filled with treats.
I first saw these cute topiary here http://craftomaniac.blogspot.com/ and since we are doing a cupcake party I made some cupcake topiarys. The cupcakes are the cute favor boxes I found.
5 comments:
THAT IS THE CUTEST PARTY IDEA I HAVE EVER SEEN.
YOU ALWAYS DO SUCH AN AMAZING JOB!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMIE.
TO THE MOON!
How cute!!!! Lucky Emmie!!!
How fun!! What a cute idea!! Looks like she had a really fun day!!!
YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD MOM, YOU DO THE GREATEST THINGS FOR YOUR FAMILY.
LUV YOU
OH' I ADORE YOUR Cupcake liner Topiary's. The whole party and theme, and the girls aprons and hats. TO TO FUN, great job! thanks for the link too. winks-jen
Post a Comment