Monday, March 21, 2011

Em's turning 8

Summer and I went out to the stake farm and took Em's baptism pictures. I thought they turned out cute. I would have liked to have them done professionally but these will have to do.


We took along Em's best friend and took some pictures of her in her baptism dress as well.


Her dress was made out of my wedding dress by a wonderful lady in our ward. I love how it turned out and looks on Em. She actually will wear the dress and likes it too. A big plus.

13 comments:

The Moore Family

DARLING! She looks so pretty and gorwn up! I love them

JILLIAN

OH MY,,SHE LOOKS SO CUTE.
THE DRESS IS BEAUTIFUL.
WHAT A TREASURE.
DARLING PIC'S.
YOU AND BARNEY DO GREAT WORK.

TO THE MOON!

A

Eme is so pretty!

ORMSBYS

love them, they turned out so cute! em is adorable! love her dress

Colony's Cakes

So Beautiful! I love them!

Nate and Sum

Cute pics. They look professional to me!

Shane and Brandi

They look so adorable! How much do you charge? I need a cute picture of my kids for my mom for mothers day!

ashleestout

Those pictures ar so dang cute. You take pictures like a professional those pictures are great. Eme is so darling!

Kendra

those photos arent professional??? They sure look that way! Great job=)

Ence Family

She looks beautiful!! I love the dress on her. They look to be professional pictures to me.

GRANDMA GIGI

THE PICTURES ARE WONDERFUL, YOU SHOULD GO INTO THE BUSINESS!! I LOVE THE DRESS IT TURNED OUT SO BEAUTIFUL, EM IS A DOLL, WHEN IS HER BAPTISM?
LOVE YOU

The Gubler Fam

those pictures turned out so cute! Emerson is such a sweetheart! I really love her!

Brenda

Congratulations Emerson! You look beautiful!