Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hiking

Yesterday we met up with Taylor and Ellie's family and took the kids hiking. It was fun to get out and play.
The older boys went thru the cracks but not these two. Or their mommies. Lovin' Slatin's pose


This morning I took this kid to get his learner's permit.




Love this one of Em and Deacon


He is pretending to get sucked down the pipe.

After lunch we took the kids to the movies. Gotta love the $2.00 movie house.
When we got home Chris and Slatin filled my flower beds up with rock. I will miss the flowers but I was just a little tired of supplying the neighbor cats with a bathroom. Farewell Stinky cats.

3 comments:

JILLIAN

LOOKS LIKE A FUN DAY.
YOUR PICTURES TELL A GREAT STORY.
I'M NOT A FAN OF CAT BOX SMELLING FLOWER BEDS EITHER.
FLOWER POTS MAKE A MUCH BETTER ALTERNATIVE AND THAT WAY YOU CAN MOVE THEM AROUND YOUR YARD WHEREVER YOU NEED COLOR.

TO THE MOON!

Bonita

Wait...I have lots of rocks and those stupid cats are still doing their business here! ggrr... Maybe you could do some hanging baskets.

Learners permit???? Holy banana!! Good luck with that!

Shane and Brandi

How fun!