Saturday, March 12, 2011

This and That

We are going on week 2 of soccer and so far only 2 outbursts out of the 3 times she has played. I painted one of the chairs today. Em picked out the color. (red to match her room) I still haven't decided what color to paint the other one.

I hated the pillows that came with our couch so I covered them with some cute fabric.
I am so excited to work on this bookshelf I picke up at the DI for only 6 dollars. It will fit perfectly on top of Em's dresser,

I can't begin to tell you how excited I am for spring break. We don't really have any big plans but not having to run kids back in forth to practice and games is going to be SWEET!!!!!!!! I love having them involved but it will be nice to regroup and take a breather.
Ryker played Tuesday and Friday and they won both games. Way to go JV. Jaxton played today they played 15 year olds (he and most of his team are 13) it was a great game with Hurricane taking the win. Great job Jman. Slatin and Kaige both had games but missed them to head up to Disney on Ice with Grandma and cousins. Lucky.
Em played on Thursday and she said she doesn't know if they won or not she was just hot.
It was a great day and what made it even better is Chris is back in town. He has been working out of town for the past 3 months. It will be nice to have him home.




4 comments:

JILLIAN

THE CHAIR IS DARLING IN RED.
HAVE A WONDERFUL SPRING BREAK!

AND BACK!

ashleestout

Love Love love the cute chairs. I really like the color you painted them. I'm going to copy you and change my pillows, I hate mine also. Have a great week!

Brenda

Very cute chair, Keri!

The Moore Family

Em looks cute in her soccer gear and love her pose on the chair. It turned out very cute as did your cushions.