Wednesday, May 11, 2011

New Glasses

Em has been complaining of her eyes being blurry and not being able to see. We took her into the Eye doctor last week and it turns out she did need glasses. Their is a chance she could outgrow the need (which I hope happens) but for now she has to wear them.

She had picked out a darling pink pair but they were crazy expensive and I wanted to see how she took care of these before I spent tons of money on them. She was so hyped up to get them on Monday and was so happy and willing to do what I asked, that Chris said I should have gotten them sooner. But she does look cute in them.



4 comments:

JILLIAN

SOooooooooooo CUTE!

AND BACK!

GRANDMA GIGI

SO GLAD SHE GOT SOME HELP, CUTE AS EVER.
LUV YOU

Nate and Sum

I love the color!

Lorin and Angie

Hey Pretty Lady,
I was just blog hopping around and had to stop and say "HI". I have also thought of you because I am trying to help my mom pull off another wedding in our family. We are interested in finding old doors like the cute ones that were used at your sisters wedding. Do you know where we can find some to borrow? Give me a call 862-9503 or message me back @ lorinangie@yahoo.com. Thanks Much, Angie