Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Hanging with cousins

Kendra came and stayed for a couple of days and the cousins got to hang out and have fun. One day we took them to the Hurricane Splash pad. Sisters got to visit and cousins got to play. What more could you ask for.

















We also went to the Washington Rec center which I didn't get pictures because before that we did some shopping and after taking 6 boys (my 4 and 2 friends) shopping I was ready to pull my hair out. And it wasn't even major shopping. NEVER AGAIN. I think it was the car ride and the game they were playing that drove me nuts. Lots of hitting and screaming and one frazzled mom in the front. But once I let them loose at the rec center and I had my laffy taffy all was good. I love hanging with my sisters, just wish Summer could have been there.

2 comments:

The Andra Family

You got some great pics! I can't believe how much one of Kendra's daughters looks like your mom.

The Moore Family

It was alot of fun so glad I stayed. The pictures are so cute!