Taylor was in Kuwait for about a week and a half and he arrived in Iraq yesterday evening. He sent us some pictures from Kuwait. He said the heat was awful. It would get up to 130 and in the evenings it would cool down to the 100's .

Thank you soliders for your sacrifices..
3 comments:
All the respect in the world for those men including your handsome brother. Prayers that they are all safe and protected. hugs, jen
WOW!
I AM STILL TRYING TO PROCESS 130 DEGREES.
THIS IS SUCH AN AMAZING SACRIFICE.
HAVING YOU TELL ME ABOUT IT THE OTHER NIGHT MADE IT VERY REAL.
I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR HIM AND THOSE WHO ARE SO WILLING TO SERVE .
AND BACK!
Praying for your brother that he is safe. I am grateful for all those serving and pray time goes by quickly and that they are home safe soon!
Post a Comment