
Emerson started clogging in August and had her first performance Saturday at the Dicken's festival. Chris and I weren't able to make it, so Aunt Summer played mom. Thank you Summer. Doesn't she look so pretty. My mom saved me money and made Em's costume. Thanks so much mom.
Usually in the past Em has had major melt downs before each performance, the costume doesn't fit right, the leggings or tights bug her, she doesn't like this or that so I was prepared to have this happen again but she surprised me and was super excited to wear nylons and her costume fit her great.


5 comments:
FOLLOWING IN MOM'S FOOTSTEPS, WHAT A LITTLE STAR SHE IS.
TELL HER I'M PROUD OF HER, AND LOVE HER VERY MUCH.
LOVE FOREVER
She looks so pretty. I love the curls!
OH MY GOSH SHE IS GROWING INTO SUCH A BEAUTIFUL YOUNG GIRL. SHE LOOKS OLDER IN THESE PICTURES.
TO THE MOON!
She looks really cute!! Your mom did a great job on the costume.
She looks really cute!! Your mom did a great job on the costume.
Post a Comment