Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Chicken

This week Chicken Tenders were on sale so I headed over and got 20 pounds. I ended up getting 25 pints out of the 20 pounds which ended up being around 1.60 a pint. I also did some grocery shopping and spent 73.18 and saved 145.26. which 38.00 of that was for the chicken. That was my best yet. Also ran to Children's Place they are having a pretty good winter sale. I got Kaige 2 pairs of nice pants and 2 long sleeve shirts for 18.00. I also got Emerson (of course I have to buy for her) 3 pairs of pants and 2 dresses.

6 comments:

Bonita

You are the PRO!!!
Very nice!

Kendra

Good job on the chicken. Bottled chicken is now a staple in our house. It is really good in chicken helper. There were awesome deals this week!

JILLIAN

IS THAT CANDY IN THE BACKGROUND?

A

you are soooooo good

Shane and Brandi

Nice job! I also got $20 worth of chicken, but mine is in the freezer. It will have to wait until next week. I love the little pics on the side. I hope that is you and not Chris. I just won't be able to think of him the same if I know he paints his toe nails.

Anonymous

your so good at doing your food storage stuff. you make me want to do better at mine.