Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Family

I am in love with this picture.

7 comments:

Unknown

SUPER CUTE! love it! is she a photographer? I so am looking for one as soon as baby "RYKER" comes! We totally need family pics taken.

The Moore Family

I love love love this picture. Amberly did an amazing job. I wish I could have had my girls done. Very cute.

Shane and Brandi

Wow! I love it!

JILLIAN

PUMPKIN CHEESE BALL
1-pkg.8oz. cream cheese,softened
1-carton 8oz. spreadable chive & onion cream cheese.
2-cups 8 oz. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
2-tsp.paprika
1/2-tsp. cayenne pepper
1-celery rib or broccoli stalk
sliced apples and assorted crackers.

beat cream cheeses until smooth.stir in the cheddar cheese, paprika and cayenne. shape into a ball.wrap in plastic wrap. refridgerate for 4 hours or until firm.
with a knife(or piece of string, thats what i used)add verticle lines to resemble a pumpkin.insert a celery rib for the stem

JILLIAN

OH AND TELL SUMMER THIS MAKES THE THIRD TIME THAT I HAVE INVITED HER TO MY BLOG. ASK HER WHAT'S UP WITH THAT

JILLIAN

YOU ARE SOOOOOOOO INVITED FOR ZUPA AND CORNBREAD, BUT KNOWING YOUR EATING HABITS YOU PROBABLY HAVE NEVER EVEN TASTED EITHER ONE. I WOULD LOVE TO WATCH YOU TRY IT!!!!!!!

Anonymous

The pictures turned out so cute. I was glad you brought your disk over and let us see them all. good luch choosing one they are all so dang cute! Although I do think you need to get the one of Chris blown up into maybe a 11X14:)