Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fun Times

The kids decided to stuff their pjs with clothes to see how big they can get. Lots of fun

Not good when she comes up saying she looks like me after she has stuffed her clothes




The other day we were looking at old pictures and there is one of Chris and my brother Zak setting on the back of a banana tube waiting to be pulled by the boat. This was about 12 years ago and when Chris had hair (which was a little long) and he was heavier. I said to Kaige who do you think this is??? he looks at the picture and says YOU. WHAT are you kidding me. I made sure he knew that wasn't me that is was his DAD.... Gotta love kids.

1 comments:

Unknown

Oh' Hello- we are in the same ward I recognize your husband obviously.. he is in the bishop rick? right? and I think I have taught Kaige? 8-9 yr. olds! my husband works every other Sunday and leaves at 5 a.m. with one car I refuse to get the kids and I up and out that early to take him. So I am only there every other Sunday. P.S. we are naming our new little one RYKER! SO THAT just completley caught me by surprise! On my blog I have the pics of my kids and the ultrasound of the new little guy and his name Ryker RY RY! so that is pretty neat! I will be sure to send you a blog invite! ;) Oh' and the stuffed pjs is pretty funny, kids they know how to have fun and be creative which is great!