Ryker is 13. I can't believe how fast time flys.
Tonight he is having a sleepover and tomorrow he is going to go to St. George with his dad and go to lunch, spend his birthday money and then a movie. I think his Dad is just as excited.
13 things I love about Ryker
1. He is Kind
2. He loves to tease (I wonder where he got that from)
3. He has a great sense of humor
4. He is Smart
5. He has a strong testimony
6. He loves his family and they love him
7. He plays the piano and drums very well
8. He is very responisble
9. He loves to read and learn
10. He is such a great helper
11. He is very generous
12. He Makes me laugh
13. He is such an example to me.
Happy Birthday Ryker we love you!!!!!!!!!!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Ryker! I can't believe that you are 13. Crazy!
Happy Birthday bud! Hope you have a good one.
I can't believe you are old enough for teenagers. AHHHHHHH! Happy Birthday Ryker
Happy Birthday. I hope it was great!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYKER.
WHAT GREAT PARENTS YOU HAVE.
A SLEEPOVER, LUNCH,SHOPPING AND A MOVIE,OH MY.
I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.
Post a Comment