As for running I only ran once last week because I was sick. Today kicked my butt. I ran the complete mile but had to walk the 2nd mile I was beat. It was so hard to start again. But I am proud I did it and a big thanks to my brother who walked the last mile with me. Now my goal for Wed is a mile and a half straight running. Can I do it, I hope so.
Mission Call
11 years ago
2 comments:
KERI YOU CAN DO IT I KNOW YOU CAN.
JUST KEEP TELLING YOURSELF,"JUST GETTING STARTED AND I'M FEELING FINE"!
YOUR MY HERO!
KEEP GOING AND WILL RUN FOUR MILES TOGETHER SOON.
LOVE YA
Hey there dropping in or by... the kids look cute, glad the program went well. Wish Preston could of been apart of it. Kev worked that Sunday. P.S. I would love to have your blog address to add to mine! so I can make more stops. wink wink! you can leave me your blog address in my comments at Larsenloves.blogspot.com or my email jenglamgirl@gmail.com take care!
Post a Comment