8 shows I like to watch...
Prison Break
Fringe
Cruso
Without a Trace
Biggest Loser
Amazing Race
Survivor
Life
8 Favortie Resturants
Outback
Texas Roadhouse
Ruby River
Outback
Texas Roadhouse
Outback
Outback
Texas Roadhouse
8 things that happened yesterday
Got kids ready for school
went and did my grocery shopping
finished a baby blanket
worked on vinyl for my mother
picked up kids from school
organized my store room
made dinner
worked on some new craft ideas
8 things I look forward to
Getting fit. (Still don't love running)
Spending time with Chris and my kids
Disneyland
Getting our house paid off
Watching my kids grow up and be happy
spending time with extended family
Holidays
Besting the wicked witch
8 things I love about fall
the cooler weather
bundling up
the leaves
pumpkins
fires
no more high AC bills
the fall scents for my scentsy
getting closer to christmas
8 things on my wish list
car paid off
house paid off
feel and look better
happy and healthy kids
a backyard
Disneyland
a baby
christmas shopping done
I tag Jami, Kendra J. Bonita, Jill and her girls, and anyone else who wants to
Mission Call
11 years ago
3 comments:
A BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SERIOUS???????????????
IS THAT AN ANNOUNCEMENT?
YOU CAN NEVER BEST THE WICKED WITCH!
ABOUT THE CAT, DON'T LET YOUR FEELINGS BE HURT BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW HOW CLOSE I CAME TO ASKING YOU FOR ONE OF YOURS. I GUESS I WAS JUST WEAKER AND MORE INPULSIVE MONDAY.
If only Santa could bring you what you want! A baby in a stocking. It looks like you guys are having fun with Chris home. Enjoy the time off from homework!
Post a Comment