Sunday, October 12, 2008

what am I thinking

I never thought I would be writing this but I have started something with my bros that I never ever thought I would be doing. I have started RUNNING......... I know,I know what am I thinking. I started last week and I probably can walk faster than I can run but I am doing it. I don't like it and I don't enjoy it but my mom tells me it is good for me and she is so proud of me. So of course I have to stick with it to make my mom proud. Zak has been so great to slow his pace down to run with me and to give me the encouragement to keep me going. One thing about running with Zak is I don't dare give up or not show up. Kade comes with us too and he has been great also with keeping up with my FAST pace. Usually after we finish 2 miles (of running and walking) they take off to run the pace they are use to. What great brothers I have. I am hoping Summer will join us tomorrow so that I have some girl power. I am hoping that eventually I will come to maybe like it but it has been nice to spend some time with my brothers even though I can barely get words out as I am trying to catch my breath. Thanks Zak for the push.

8 comments:

The Andra Family

I remember your mom, years ago in my teenage time, saying to me as I ran down Main Street in La Verkin, "I couldn't even run out to the Stake Center, let alone run back." Now look at her and all her marthons and other races. You'll be right behind her.

rayndrop

What, what, WHAT! Good luck. I hope they keep you going! It's so nice to spend time with family.

Ence Family

Way to go Keri! Running is great! At first I did not like it but once I got better at it I love it!

Shane and Brandi

You're crazy, but that is what makes you such a good friend! I think it is a great idea. Keep going and good luck!

JILLIAN

KERI I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!
TWO MILES? YOU ARE AMAZING!
GIVE IT SIX MONTHS AND YOU WILL BE ADDICTED.
BROTHERS ARE GREAT.
I AM A VERY SLOW RUNNER, BUT HEY AT LEAST WERE MOVING RIGHT?

shashum

What an accomplishment, two miles! That is more than I could have ever started out at. When I started running, I dreaded it for the first 3 months, then came the addiction! I love it now! So Proud of You!

A

I am SOOOOOO Proud of you AND jealous! You motivate me to try to run! My Mom tries to get me to do it all the time and I just lack any sort of motivation

Kendra

You go girl! You motivate me to do something!