Saturday, October 4, 2008

Where's my doughnut?????

We had doughnuts and chocolate milk for breakfast this morning. Emerson wasn't ready to eat hers so she left it on the bar and was going to come back and eat it later.
This is what she came back to..

This is what happens when dad is home and food is left out. Lets just say Emerson wasn't happy and Dad is taking her to get another doughnut.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU STAY UP LATE PLAYING NIGHT GAMES.

Kaige fell asleep watching morning conference. I think he stayed up too late last night. Doesn't look real comfortable.

3 comments:

Anonymous

I cant believe he fell asleep like that. and my dad always ate my stuff too. sorry Emmy.

Kendra

Daddy ate her doughnut?! Mean, mean, mean! Doughnuts are not to be trifled with.

JILLIAN

I GUESS I DIDNT TEACH MY SON VERY WELL DID I?
WHEN HE WAS GROWING UP HE DIDNT GET ANY DOUGHNUTS, SO I AM SURE IT IS HARD FOR HIM TO WALK BY A LONELY DOUGHNUT AND NOT TAKE A BITE.