Monday, December 15, 2008

GIVEAWAY

I decided to copy my cousin Rayn and have a give away. I thoutht it sounded fun.
I have a baby blanket. The colors are brown, green and blue. It is soft and I think cute.
All you need to do is leave a comment on my blog and on Thursday I will draw the lucky winner. Have fun.

26 comments:

The Moore Family

so cute!! Very glad you are doing this...I hope I win.

autumntime

well keri you found out, I like to stalk your blog, but who could resist that cute baby blanket and guess what I have a baby. Well shes one now but still just a big baby. Thanks for the inspiring things on food storage- Im trying to do better! Autumn

The Andra Family

We need to spend some time together so you can teach me a few tricks of the trade. The blanket is darling. Love the picture of Emerson in the post below.

A

Im feeling LUCKY!***** :) Ha ha. Your blankets are always sooo cute!

Ence Family

Very cute! I like the colors too. I would really like a blanket like that since I can't make that kind.

JILLIAN

OKAY HERE GOES................
I HAVE A FEW REASONS WHY I THINK THAT I SHOULD WIN THIS DARLING BLANKET. AND NONE OF THEM ARE SELFISH ONES.
1.MY GRANDSON(SCHEVION) THAT WILL BE HERE IN FEB. NEEDS ONE VERY BADLY.
2.MY GRANDSON(SEMISI) THAT IS GOING TO BE TWO THIS MONTH LOST HIS BLANKET AND HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO SLEEP WITHOUT IT.
3. MY GRANDSON'S NURSERY COLORS ARE EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE DARLING BLANKET.
4.I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CROCHET OR KNIT(HOW SAD IS THAT)
5. WHAT A TREASURE IT WOULD BE FROM THEIR GREAT AUNT KERI.(DID YOU REALIZE THAT YOU WERE A GREAT AUNT?)
4. MY GRANDSON

Robin

I stalk your blog too! lol. Love the colors~

Saddie

very pretty! i hope i win! hazel would love one to match the one you made for tomie.

fivewheeler

Keri, pick me pick me.

Bonita

I know I could put that blanket to good use in about 8 weeks...keep me in mind! :-D

Heather

As Abby would say pwetty, pwetty, pwetty, pwetty. Usually she leaves out the please. I love all of your blankets!

Bri

What a cute blanket! Hope I win!!!

rayndrop

Keri what a great idea.HEE HEE! I want to be entered to win. You're smart drawing on Thursday!

Heather

I love the blanket too! I HOPE I WIN!!!!

A

Hey, it didnt say anything about how many times I could enter so just thought I would increase my chances! :)

A

One more for the road!

A

That should do it.

ORMSBYS

Well me and marlon cant afford to buy a blanket to bring schevion home in from the hospital so that blanket would be perfect. He would get so much use out of it. Its gonna be so cold in February and a warm blanket would sure be nice........
but maybe someone else is more needy
I DOUBT IT.... but I guess thats for you to decide.
Oh and I just know Schevion is gonna love his Great Aunt Keri

Chris and Chelsey

How Cute!!!

The Moore Family

well I saw the many post that Amberly left so I thought hey maybe this will increase my chances...love your blankets

The Moore Family

maybe this will be the one!!!

Shane and Brandi

I love your blankets and a free giveaway is always good.

GRANDMA GIGI

I think I should win then I could give it to the most deserving.

GRANDMA GIGI

If it helps to put in more than once, I'm still trying

GRANDMA GIGI

I want that BLANKET!!!!

I'm Stitching as fast as I can

Keri,
You have sure have an adoable blog.
The blanket would be so lovely for my lap.