Saturday, December 20, 2008

Guess who stopped by our house last night?



Last night it was Chris and I and the two youngest at home for a bit. We were sitting in the living room and with Emerson and Slatin and all of a sudden we hear bells and SANTA burst into our house HO HO HO HO HO HO HO. Slatin and Emerson jump up (I think they were a little starlted and Em was a little scared) You should have seen their faces. They had huge smiles on their faces. They were so excited that Santa came to see them. Santa said "ho ho ho and Merry Christmas" and was gone, off to other little boys and girls houses.

Thanks Santa for stopping by. The other boys were sad that they missed Santa.

1 comments:

GRANDMA GIGI

WOW!!a special visit from Santa, I'll bet the kids were excited, did you ever get them settled down for bedtime?