Yesterday was a rough day for me. It started out fine but by the afternoon I wasn't feeling to hot. I thought it was something else and decided to still keep the plans that I had. That turned out to be a bad idea. I was hurting and a nervous not sure what was going on. I think I put a damper on the fun that we were suppose to be having. They were so good to see if I needed anything. (My sister's and I had a planned a little shopping trip, I hardly ever get to go with them when they shop and I was soooooo looking forward to it) When we got home I still was hurting and MY wonderful Dad and Wonderful Brother came over and gave me a blessing. (Chris is out of town) How thankful I am for them and the comfort they gave me. I am so thankful for the power of the priesthood and the comfort it give us. I am sooo thankful to have family close by who love me and love my family. Who are willing to drop whatever they are doing and come and help me. Who have continued to check on me today and to help me with whatever I need help with. We had plans again today to spend it in Pine Valley with my family and they have been willing to change those plans so that we can still spend time together. Thanks for all the help, love and support.
1 comments:
Hope you get feeling better!
Post a Comment