Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Blast from the past

My friend Kristen sent me this picture. Holy Cows!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know what we were thinking.

Check out all that hair. Back row Kristen Astle, Kendra, Rayn, Jana front row Teri, Keri, Becky, and Sharon. thi is when we dyed our hair brown. Love the outfits as well

7 comments:

The Andra Family

I can't put my response even into words. Love it!

JILLIAN

WERE YOU GUYS DRESSED UP FOR FUN OR WAS THAT JUST THE 80'S THING?
NAME NAMES , I CAN ONLY TELL ......
YOU , KENDRA, RAYNE AND THAT'S IT.

PRETTY!

rayndrop

oh we looked so good. isn't that when we dyed it black or dark brown or something. i've had my hair really long only a few times. then, when i graduated high school, and now. what's the deal am i living in the past?

A

WOW? thats ummmmm neat-o! :) haha Well thanks for explaining the rules to the giveaway that I GET GET GET GET to do! :)

The Moore Family

How scary are we? Pretty funny!

Unknown

Nothing says hot then side ways pony tails and acid wash!

TAMMY

That is so funny! I just posted an 80's picture on my blog and then saw this on yours. I think everyone should post an 80's pic. We would get some good laughs!