This was at the Fair this last year. Emerson got to pick one ride to go on(because the rides cost an arm and a leg) and this is what she picked.
Rules
Go to your 4th folder and pick your 4th picture and post.
I tag Kendra M, Sunny, Jill, and Bonnie
Have fun
3 comments:
You are welcome! It's nice hearing that my blog is helping others! I LOVE that bag, too! I don't think I have a sweater as bright as hers...so mine might not be as cute! Question for you - where did ya get that AWESOME "blinkie" (is that what they are called) of the temple on your right-hand column? I would LOVE to put the S.L. Temple on our personal blog!
Keri that looks like she had a good time at the fair. I just want you to know I think you are insane for signing up all 5 when Chris is out of town. If you need help with rides or anything call. I have 5 playing too. (my older 3 and my brothers 2)
I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THIS TAG THING
Post a Comment