Emerson was eating lunch today with her friend Aydan when Aydan told her that she her tooth was missing. It had fallen out when she had taken a bite to eat. Her tooth has been loose for awhile but NOBODY has been able to touch it.
She can't wait to put it under her pillow.
7 comments:
EMMIE THE TOOTH FAIRY IS LEAVING $10 THESE DAYS. MAKE SURE YOU DON'T GET JIPPED.
LOVE YA TO THE MOON AND BACK!
Jansen wishes he would start loosing his teeth. So far no luck!
Whoah. I almost thought this post was titled "Look who lost a friend!!!"
GLAD TO HEAR YOU HAVE A RICH TOOTH FAIRY OVER THERE
Aydan was so excited that Emerson was now a part of the loose tooth club, she wishes she could be. Only too soon, I am sure.
I LOVE THAT PICTURE!
So did the Tooth Fairy visit last night?
Post a Comment