I made more bows today and since Emerson's bow hanger is full I decided to do a giveaway. Leave me a comment with a back to school memory (or just a comment) and I will pick a winner on Thursday
Those are so cute!!! My back to school memory........ I always use to get so nervous the night before school would start. But every year my Dad would give us a blessing the night before school started and I loved it. It always made me feel so much better. My mom would also let us wear one of our new back to school outfits to the Fair, and I loved that!
Pick me!!!!! These are so super cute. I love the pink and green ones. My fav back to school memory would be when we would go with all the girl Gub cousins and school clothes shopping. What fun memories:)
LOL! My mom cried when she dropped me off at the first day of kindergarten. When I saw her crying, I was terrified. What kind of place was this that made mommies cry? When I told her about this, years later, she laughed and told me that she had wanted me to see her crying because then she thought I would know that she missed me!
I remember setting out my favorite outfit the night before school... shirt, pants, shoes, accessories, everything. I was always so excited to go back to school.
Ok..sad one but its the one I remember...my first day of jr.high was the funeral for my uncle, so I missed my first day of school. So the second day of school I couldn't find my classes and didn't know what was going on while everyone else was running circles around me.
Okay, so my favorite back to school memory is taking my kids to school and seeing a good friend of mine dropping off her kids and skipping through the halls singing,"It's the most wonderful time of the year". I remember just cracking up laughing!
tHOSE BOWS ARE SO CUTE! tHEY WOULD GET LOTS OF USE AT MY HOUSE- SCHOOL MEMORY- MY MOM WOULD TAKE US SCHOOL CLOTHES SHOPPING AND i LOVED IT BECAUSE WE COULD TALK HER INTO ANYTHING! i ALSO LOVED FATHERS BLESSINGS!
Those are so cute!! I am glad that you are doing another giveaway. I love them!!! Memories of back to school.....there are lots....School clothes shopping is one. My mom would always take us girls to Las Vegas and then when we would get back we would do a fashion show for our dad. I am pretty sure he just loved it!!
School memory hmmm.....I remember going down to Vegas to go school shopping!! And I always remember deciding what outfit to wear on the first day of school....and laying it out the night before.....ahhhh I miss those days!!
So cute. My favorite school memory is on the first morning when you'd get in your new clothes, shoes and feel pretty and then my dad would give each of us a blessing for school. I loved that feeling.
I REMEMBER MY MOTHER WALKING ME TO MY CLASS AND KNOWING THAT SHE WAS GOING TO BE LEAVING ME THERE ALONE. I WAS SICK TO MY STOMACH AND CRIED AND CRIED. MY TEACHER MRS. CLARK WAS VERY NICE AND PRETTY AND MADE IT A LITTLE EASIER. EVERY FIRST, SECOND, THIRD , FOURTH, FIFTH , SIXTH , SEVENTH, EIGHTH, NINETH ,ECT. OF EVERY YEAR WAS PRETTY MUCH THE SAME.
14 comments:
Those are so cute!!!
My back to school memory........
I always use to get so nervous the night before school would start. But every year my Dad would give us a blessing the night before school started and I loved it. It always made me feel so much better. My mom would also let us wear one of our new back to school outfits to the Fair, and I loved that!
Pick me!!!!! These are so super cute. I love the pink and green ones. My fav back to school memory would be when we would go with all the girl Gub cousins and school clothes shopping. What fun memories:)
LOL! My mom cried when she dropped me off at the first day of kindergarten. When I saw her crying, I was terrified. What kind of place was this that made mommies cry? When I told her about this, years later, she laughed and told me that she had wanted me to see her crying because then she thought I would know that she missed me!
I remember setting out my favorite outfit the night before school... shirt, pants, shoes, accessories, everything. I was always so excited to go back to school.
Ok..sad one but its the one I remember...my first day of jr.high was the funeral for my uncle, so I missed my first day of school. So the second day of school I couldn't find my classes and didn't know what was going on while everyone else was running circles around me.
Okay, so my favorite back to school memory is taking my kids to school and seeing a good friend of mine dropping off her kids and skipping through the halls singing,"It's the most wonderful time of the year". I remember just cracking up laughing!
oh my goodness they are all SO CUTE! I love those teal ones! Hope I win and if not that I still "learn" how to make them ;)
BACK TO SCHOOL memory "lots of butterflies!"
tHOSE BOWS ARE SO CUTE! tHEY WOULD GET LOTS OF USE AT MY HOUSE- SCHOOL MEMORY- MY MOM WOULD TAKE US SCHOOL CLOTHES SHOPPING AND i LOVED IT BECAUSE WE COULD TALK HER INTO ANYTHING! i ALSO LOVED FATHERS BLESSINGS!
Pick me! Pick me!
Those are so cute!! I am glad that you are doing another giveaway. I love them!!! Memories of back to school.....there are lots....School clothes shopping is one. My mom would always take us girls to Las Vegas and then when we would get back we would do a fashion show for our dad. I am pretty sure he just loved it!!
School memory hmmm.....I remember going down to Vegas to go school shopping!! And I always remember deciding what outfit to wear on the first day of school....and laying it out the night before.....ahhhh I miss those days!!
So cute. My favorite school memory is on the first morning when you'd get in your new clothes, shoes and feel pretty and then my dad would give each of us a blessing for school. I loved that feeling.
Cute! Cute! Cute!
I REMEMBER MY MOTHER WALKING ME TO MY CLASS AND KNOWING THAT SHE WAS GOING TO BE LEAVING ME THERE ALONE.
I WAS SICK TO MY STOMACH AND CRIED AND CRIED.
MY TEACHER MRS. CLARK WAS VERY NICE AND PRETTY AND MADE IT A LITTLE EASIER.
EVERY FIRST, SECOND, THIRD , FOURTH, FIFTH , SIXTH , SEVENTH, EIGHTH, NINETH ,ECT. OF EVERY YEAR WAS PRETTY MUCH THE SAME.
I KNOW , NOT VERY ENCOURAGING.
TO THE MOON AND BACK!
Post a Comment